After Tycho and I restarted the site month ago, we were surprised by the positive reactions and the huge website traffic we received. It seems you were very hungry for news from China automotive. Thus we would like to bring you even more good quality articles from the Chinese market, and we are looking for new editors with the same passion for cars from China as we have.
Who are we?
CNC is the oldest dedicated English written media informing about the Chinese car market. We aim to be the primary source of information about Chinese car news. Established in 2010, we brought you over 12 thousand articles and were featured in Forbes, Carscoops, Electrek, and many other influential media. Essential for us is to deliver reliable and accurate news from the wild Chinese market.
Who are we looking for?
An editor with a focus on petrol or electric cars from China as well as the newest automotive technologies
What are our requirements?
- Fluent in Chinese
- Excellent written English
- Understanding the Chinese automotive market
- Passion for new cars and technologies
- Time flexibility
- A reliable, independent person not afraid of hard work
What do we offer?
- Work online (our team is fully remote)
- You can learn from top automotive veterans
- You can review the newest cars before they hit the market
- Attending the biggest Chinese auto fairs as Shanghai Auto Show or Beijing Auto Show with us
- Access to the newest automotive technology before it officially launches
- Great teammates and good vibes at work – I know all job offers say this, but we have an amazing atmosphere, and you will love working with us 😉
Are you interested?
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] with the subject Editor, attach your CV, and tell us something about you. Also, let us know if you are interested more in covering ICE or EVs.
Looking forward to your emails!