Chery New Energy is a brand under Chery that focuses on pure electric vehicles. Currently, the brand has the following models on sale: QQ Ice Cream, Little Ant, Wujie PRO, Arrizo E, and Shuxiangjia.
The new car is available in seven exterior body colors: green, purple, white, gray, blue, light green, and pink. The appearance remains round and compact with a size of 3242/1670/1550 mm and a wheelbase of 2150 mm.
The Little Ant New Edition has a new Qq logo and a closed front face, compared to the Classic Edition. At the same time, the shape of the headlights remained unchanged and the lower part of the front face is still equipped with a trapezoidal grille.
At the rear, the logo is replaced with Chery’s English name while the round taillights are retained.
From the side, the new car adopts a suspended roof design and runs on blackened 15-inch multi-spoke rims. In addition, the new Little Ant sits on an all-aluminum frame.
Inside, the cockpit is minimalistic, decorated in white, pale blue, and black, and equipped with a 10.1-inch central control screen, a dual-color steering wheel, and a 190cm² luminous makeup mirror.
Other configurations include in-vehicle WeChat, wireless charging, Bluetooth, and remote control.
The interior adopts a 2+2 seat layout.
- 36 kW and 95 Nm rear permanent magnet synchronous motor
- 25.05 kWh lithium iron phosphate battery pack, 251 km CLTC cruising range
- 28.86 kWh ternary lithium battery pack, 301 km CLTC cruising range
- 29.23 kWh lithium iron phosphate battery pack, 301 km CLTC cruising range
- 56 kW and 150 Nm rear permanent magnet synchronous motor
- 40.3 kWh ternary lithium battery pack, 408 km CLTC cruising range
The top speed is 100 km/h. Four driving modes are available: Normal, Eco, Sport, and Epedal. Furthermore, all versions support DC fast charging, which can replenish the battery to 80% in just 40 minutes.
Source: Chery New Energy