The Yuanhang Y6, a medium-to-large all-electric sedan under Yuanhang Auto, a high-end electric vehicle brand under Dayun Group, will officially roll off the production line on November 8 in China. The current pre-sale price range is 329,800 – 529,800 yuan (45,100 – 73,000 USD), for a total of five models.
Officially positioned as a luxury executive sedan and based on Yuanhang’s electric BHD (Beyond the Horizon of Drive) platform jointly developed with Bosch and Huawei, the Y6 measures 5270/2000/1500 mm with a 3130 mm wheelbase, coupled with popular design elements including a fastback style, hidden door handles, frameless doors, and a 3.2㎡ panoramic sunroof.
The powertrain is available in single-motor rear-wheel drive and dual-motor four-wheel drive, paired with ternary lithium battery packs.
- An electric motor: 250 kW and 400 Nm
- Two battery pack capacities: 88.42 kWh and 100 kWh, with a corresponding cruising range of 720 km and 810 km, respectively
- Official 0 – 100 km/h acceleration time: 5.9 seconds
- Dual electric motors: 500 kW/745 Nm or 520 kW/850 Nm
- Three battery pack capacities: 88.42 kWh, 100 kWh, and 150 kWh, with a corresponding cruising range of 620 km, 720 km, and 1,020 km
- Official 0 – 100 km/h acceleration time: 3.2 seconds
The top speed is 205 km/h. In addition, 800V fast charging is supported in which 10 minutes of charging can increase the cruising range by 300 km, according to the carmaker.
Inside, Yuanhang Y6 is equipped with a two-spoke flat-bottom multi-functional steering wheel, a 12.3-inch LCD instrument panel, and a 17.38-inch central control screen which comes with the AliOS intelligent cockpit operating system developed by Alibaba. The sound comes from a 27-speaker audio system.
At the same time, Yuanhang Y6’s advanced driving assistance system supports functionalities including traffic jam assist, adaptive light control, lane centering, and full-speed range adaptive cruise control.
Furthermore, the second-row seats have a reclining angle of 145° and the middle seat can be folded down to form a two-seat layout by converting into an armrest area with two cup holders and a touch screen.