CarNewsChina is a project of China’s car enthusiasts. In the past months, the interest in the Middle Kingdom’s cars, especially electric vehicles (EVs), has skyrocketed, and there is so much news to cover that it is challenging to catch up on all of them in our free time. Thus, we are seeking a colleague who wants to join our newsroom.
Who are we?
CNC is the oldest dedicated English written media informing about the Chinese car market. We aim to be the primary source of information about Chinese car news. Established in 2010 in Beijing, we brought you over 15 thousand articles and were quoted in hundreds of media globally. Essential for us is to deliver reliable and accurate news from the wild Chinese market. Our site is growing; from last year, we multiplied our daily visitors 12 times.
Who are we looking for?
An editor with a focus on electric cars from China as well as the newest automotive technologies.
What are our requirements?
- Fluent in Chinese
- Excellent written English
- Understanding the Chinese automotive market
- Passion for new cars and technologies
- Time flexibility
- A reliable, independent person not afraid of hard work
What do we offer?
- Flexible and online work (our team is fully remote)
- You can learn from automotive veterans
- You can review the newest cars before they hit the market
- Attending the biggest Chinese auto fairs, such as the Shanghai Auto Show or Beijing Auto Show
- Access to the latest automotive technologies before they officially launch
- Great teammates and good vibes at work – I know all job offers say this, but we have a fantastic atmosphere, and you will love working with us 😉
Are you interested?
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] with the subject Editor and tell us something about you and what your favorite car is 🙂 Also, let us know if you are interested in vehicles or EV technologies.
We are looking forward to your emails!
Editor-in-Chief of CarNewsChina