- 60 Lite: 129,900 yuan (17,800 USD)
- 60 Pro: 137,900 yuan (18,900 USD)
- 125 Air: 141,900 yuan (19,500 USD)
- 125 Pro: 149,900 yuan (20,600 USD)
- 125 Max: 159,900 yuan (21,900 USD)
Currently, Qiyuan has three series called A, Q, and E0. The Q is for SUVs.
Positioned as a compact SUV, Changan Qiyuan Q05 measures 4539/1865/1680 mm, with a 2656 mm wheelbase. It is available in six exterior body colors, namely, Moonlight White, Shadow Gray, Dynamic Red, Star Diamond Black, Atomic Gray, and Star Blue.
As a new energy vehicle, Changan Qiyuan Q05 adopts a closed front face embedded with the Qiyuan brand logo. At the rear, the high-mounted brake light is paired with a roof spoiler.
The vehicle comes standard with 18-inch wheels.
Inside, the dashboard is layered, featuring a three-spoke flat-bottom steering wheel, a 10.25-inch full LCD instrument panel, and a 12.3-inch central control screen. Wireless charging is supported via the center console.
Other configurations include three USB ports, 64-color ambient lighting, a level 2 advanced driving assistance system, facial recognition, voice recognition, OTA updates, and mobile phone remote control such as turning on the air conditioner or seat heating.
In addition, the interior adopts a 5-seater layout and comes standard with a panoramic sunroof and an electric tailgate.
The plug-in hybrid powertrain consists of a 1.5L naturally aspirated engine (model JL473Q5) and a permanent magnet synchronous motor. The engine has a maximum power of 81 kW and a peak torque of 143 Nm.
- 60 Lite/60 Pro: 140 kW and 330 Nm motor, 9.07 kWh ternary lithium battery pack, 60 km CLTC pure electric range, 1,150 km comprehensive range, 8.1 seconds to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h, 2.65L/100km WLTC fuel consumption
- 125 Air/125 Pro/125 Max: 158 kW and 330 Nm motor, 18.99 kWh ternary lithium battery pack, 125 km CLTC pure electric range, 1,215 km comprehensive range, 7.3 seconds to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h, 1.33L/100km WLTC fuel consumption
Both fast and slow chargings are supported. Under fast charging, it takes 30 minutes to replenish the battery from 30% to 80%.