The massive Carat 65 Bentley Mulsanne armoured limousine was launched on the Shanghai Auto Show and was launched on the Chinese car market at the same time. Price is 15.8 million yuan or 2.55 million USD. The most expensive normal Mulsanne costs 9.28 million in China. What do you get for the extra cash?
A wheelbase stretched by 65 centimeter, hence the name. New size: 6225/1926/1521, wheelbase is 3916. The 65 is bullet proof up until level B7, meaning it can withstand an attack with 15kg TNT explosives. Other goodies include a reinforced fuel tank, upgraded brakes, a fire suppression system and run-flat tires.
The interior has been upgraded with a sat-coom set, an extra high-tech multimedia system, more leather and more wood. The engine however is unchanged, the 6.8 liter V8 poops out 513hp and 1020nm. Carat doesn’t say how heavy the 65 is but we guess it is at least 1 ton heavier that the normal car, and that means it won’t be very fast. On the other hand, 1020nm is enough to wipe a country off the earth.
Two-tone paint job makes the 65 look slightly less big… China is a surprisingly safe country and a armored car is not a necessity here; the brag-factor will likely be a more important argument to buy.
A Nigerian businessman, who parades himself as Major Emmanuel Okwuosa, has been declared wanted by the police over $1 million(about N159m) fraud.
Major Okwuosa, according to a special Police Gazzette Bulletin, issued Sunday under the authority of the office of the Inspector-General of Police, Abuja, is alleged to have obtained the amount by false pretence in October, 2010.
The offence, according to the police, was committed in both Nigeria and Belgium.
The police said Okwosa, who is believed to be 42 years old and whose two addresses were given as 18, Okwuosa Avenue, Ogui, Enugu and 30, Colorado Close, Maitama, Abuja, “conspired with Mr. Benoit Ceulemans of Carat Security Group, Belgium under false pretence to purchase a Maybach 62-S armoured car from the United States of America.”
The police said they obtained the warrant of arrest a Magistrate’s Court in Abuja.
According to the bulletin declaring him wanted, the suspect is an Igbo man with pointed nose, large mouth and thick lips.
Further description of the suspect shows that he has large eyes, dark skin and “has sweet-coated mouth.”
He is always in suits and frequents Abuja, Lagos, Anambra, Enugu, USA, Belgium and Spain.
http://www.leadership.ng/…/man_wanted_imper…In cache –
16 feb. 2012 – The Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) on Wednesday. …. He reportedly, “Conspired with Mr. Benoit Ceulemans of Carat Security Group, …
It’s amazing, such a person, Mr Ceulemans is now in China, at the Shanghai Autoshow, saying Carat is a strong company. Please find the lies on your article and compare with the Belgian Monitoring Newspaper, saying Carat Duchatelet is almost bankrupt. He’s now in China to get money from rich chinese millionairs, to save the depts of the company.
Carat eyes growing wealthy class at Shanghai auto show
By Xu Xiao (China Daily)
HERE THE PUBLISHED ARTICLES in BELGIUM by COURT and Himself.
Link CARAT Publication Moniteur Belge, PAGE 46/66 – version Francais.
Please find the article of Carat Published on the Belgian Monitoring , page 46/66, see the translation in ENGLISH in , here under.
Tribunal de commerce de Liége
Par jugement du 05.03.2013, le tribunal de commerce de Liège a :
– déclaré ouverte la procédure de réorganisation judiciaire par accord collectif et en a octroyé le bénéfice à la SA CARAT DUCHATELET, dont le siège social est établi à 4020 Liège, rueWinston Churchill 413, inscrite à la Banque-Carrefour des Entreprises sous le numéro 0474.617.733;
– fixé la durée du sursis à 4 mois prenant cours le 5 mars 2013, pour se terminer le 5 juillet 2013;
– fixé au mardi 25 juin 2013, à 11 heures, à l’audience de la troisième chambre du tribunal de commerce (salle COA), palais de justice annexe sud, place Saint-Lambert 30, à 4000 Liège, le vote et les débats sur le plan de réorganisation.
Juge délégué : Monsieur Alfred Mean.
Pour extrait conforme : le greffier en chef, (signé) M. Godin.
By judgment of 05/03/2013, the Commercial Court of Liege:
– Declared the judicial reorganization procedure by collective agreement and granted the benefit to the CARAT DUCHATELET SA, whose registered office is at 4020 Liège, rueWinston Churchill 413, registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 0474,617. 733;
– Set the duration of stay of four months beginning on March 5, 2013, ending July 5, 2013;
– Attached to Tuesday, June 25, 2013, at 11 am, at the hearing of the Third Chamber of the Commercial Court (room COA), courthouse annex South Place Saint Lambert 30, 4000 Liège, voting and debate the reorganization plan.
Deputy Judge: Alfred Mean.
To extract consistent: the chief clerk, (Signed) Mr. Godin.
THE CHINESE PEOPLE MUST LEARN AND KNOW ABOUT THIS CORRUPT PERSON AND THE LIES OF THIS COMPANY. I’M SURE THE CHINESE DEALER IS NOT EVEN AWARE WITH WHAT HE’S DEALING WITH.